Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello :)

So, I've been thinking of writing quite a while ago, but I'm waiting for the right time to start. (I lied. I was just lazy.) And since today is a whole new year, I think this is the best time! Oh, welcome 2015 :)

There are so many things running through my head everyday. Sometimes if I have the gut and not afraid of being judged be the virtual society in the social network, I'll post them on either facebook, twitter or even instagram. But you know, I can never really pour everything out from my heart. Afraid that I might hurt some feelings, and afraid of people judging me. Yes, that's my biggest weakness. I'm just afraid. People say "Don't care what other people say about you. Do what you think is right. Just tell people what you feel." But it doesn't always work  that way. At least not for me. I'll spend the rest of my day thinking (overthink) about what people might talk behind my back.

That's the reason of me creating a blog for myself. This is gonna be a place for me to write everything that I feel and think. People can still judge me, but at least here is not really that personal. Ignore my grammar mistakes. I'm still learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment